THE BIG QUESTIONS: HERCULES & LOVE AFFAIR

A laid-back-not-your-average-strictly-music-oriented-interview with Hercules & Love Affair on Mixmag. Before heading to read the full interview, take a peak at what the interview-ees are babbling about.

What’s been your worst job?
AB:
Working as a personal assistant to a monumentally anal photographer.
KAF: I worked in a metal supply store for a week in NY.

What are you obsessed with right now?
AB:
Honestly? Thrash and death metal. Slayer has been my bedtime music for a while now.
KAF: Haribo gummy everything

What’s your vice?
AB:
Sex.
KAF: Vodka soda.

How do you describe what you do to someone who doesn’t know you?
AB:
Short and sweet: songwriter. DJ is too open-ended and provokes further interrogation.
KAF: I make people dance.

What would you change about yourself if you could?
AB:
My eyesight. One eye is stronger than the other so I can’t enjoy 3D movies. But my sense of smell has increased, so I can smell your butt from here.
KAF: I’m pretty happy with my body, although I wouldn’t mind smaller hip bones.

Full interview here


0 comments:

 
Clicky Web Analytics